Transforming India’s revolution in providing AI man power to the world
VESIT has become one of the zonal lead partner with LeadingIndia.ai. This is an initiative taken by various organizations to make Deep Learning and AI skills mainstream in India to fulfill trilateral needs of entrepreneurship, industry academia partnership and application-inspired Engineering Research.
The Royal Academy of Engineering, UK under Newton Bhabha Fund, has approved a nationwide initiative on “AI and deep learning Skilling and Research”. University College London, Brunel University in London and Bennett University in India are collaborators of the project. NVIDIA, AWS Educate, Videoken and Edvantics are industry partners. The initiative has been recommended by AICTE.
- To make cutting edge skills and supercomputing infrastructure available to the wider community of academicians and researchers through a thoughtfully created network of approximately 10 collaborators and 100 lead institutions across India.
- To initiate, sustain and nourish research groups in Artificial Intelligence. Based on the additional resource commitments by respective institutions, some of them can grow as a good research center.
- To motivate the learner community for exploiting the potential of start-ups and innovations in this area and connect them with the real-life problems of industry.
Overall it will enhance the content, quality, capacity and collaboration of the Indian Engineering education ecosystem. LEAD PERSON :
- 10000 trained people in Artificial Intelligence who in turn will be helping to train around 1000000 students every year.
- 100 Research Groups working in different critical areas to solve some of the pressing problems in front of mankind.
- 10 collaborators and 100 Lead Zonal Institutions connected with Industry for Live Projects to help their students better prepare for industry-required skills.
- Marked improvement in the quality landscape and skill gap which will result in an overall buoyancy in the Indian higher education system to bring it on par with international standards.
Team Members :
Faculties as Research Coordinators
|DR. MRS. J.M. NAIR, PRINCIPAL|
|LEAD PERSON : DR. MRS M.VIJAYALAKSHMI, PROFESSOR, VICE PRINCIPAL|
|DR. MRS. SHALU CHOPRA, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR , HOD|
|MRS VIDYA PUJARI, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|MRS LIFNA , ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|MRS SANGEETA OSWAL, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
Students as Research Coordinators
|Ravikumar Soni, MCA|
|Rupesh Juyal, MCA|
|Vishal Israni , IT|
|Devendra Chaudhari, CMPM|
|Deepa Narayanan, CMPM|
|Gayatri Ganapathy, CMPM|